RUBY: Let’s get this straight. The only reason I tolerate your existence is solely because, A. THEY told me I HAVE to love you. And B. You’re a messy eater. I generally score two-to-three good bites after every meal you have. Other than that, I’m over this. You take up all of their attention and now that you’re super mobile, you think it’s HILARIOUS to chase me all over the place and try to take my tennis ball. And don’t even get me started on these TANTRUMS as of late. You always seem to pick MY naptime to throw your screaming body on the ground in front of me. NOT. COOL.
TAYLOR: But you get to lick macaroni and cheese off my face.
R: Well. I guess you got a point there.
T: Let’s hug it out.
2 comments:
SO sweet! And I'm glad she gets to finally wear the Rolling Stones t-shirt! Can't wait to see her in the dress Mama and I got for her this past weekend!
Adorable.. Those last two pictures are awesome.. I love how dogs and babies communicate. My parents dog Jem and Lillian have their own little language and relationship just like Taylor and Rubes, it is so freaking cute!
Post a Comment