Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This one's for Grandma

Because Grandma cannot fathom the idea of her precious angel having a temper tantrum.



And why is this ballerina so peeved, you ask? Well, because this mean Momma wouldn't let her bring her pacifier downstairs after naptime. I know. THE HORROR.

9 comments:

Libba said...

Taylor sure can rage like a Blackwell. I can laugh my a$$ off at this because I have no children. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stephanie said...

OOOOHHHH. I've heard THAT scream before. It's hard to believe our little angels can throw fits like this. But they do. Hang in there mom (and Taylor) Soon this will pass...or at least be fewer and farther between.

Jess said...

I guarantee Grandma was seconds away from getting on a plane and going upstairs to grab binky!!!!!! Those days don't stop for awhile but get a bit better...sometimes!

~Juli said...

Oh, poor Taylor...I'm pretty sure she forgot what she was crying about! Throwing a fit and all she still looks adorable. Addison's grandparents can't understand why we've ever had a reason to put her in timeout...you've just inspired me to video why next time!

MoCos said...

I am sorry but that is hilarious..the rolling around on the ground and slow flailing is the best part..

elizabeth said...

how long did she go?! I liked how she worked on her moves tho as she threw that fit! give her a big hug for us and tell her ava is sending her a binky in the mail...

KelseyB said...

I agree with Jess. Grama is SO on the way right now!

Collin had his pac until he was about 2 1/2, so...we've been this route.

The Thorson Throwdown said...

I love how she is careful not to bonk her head on the ground as she is flailing! Have definately heard this scream before!

Anonymous said...

I was almost ready to hop that plane for Grandma!
love, Aunt Sandy