LOOK AT THOSE ARMS! And to think that she wasn’t even eating food yet. That’s one well-fed baby.
So today T got a super sweet Halloween-package in the mail from her Grandma and Grandpa Amys, which included a new Dora the Explorer book, a leotard and a tutu. Super adorable. Because I was already having sad heartstring twinges that I had to pack most of her swimsuits away the other day. Because nothing is more adorable than my little girl walking around in something tight with her belly sticking out. NOTHING. And because of this, I immediately changed her into her new ballerina outfit, and the cuteness just started flowing.
Seriously. How could you NOT kiss this girl’s cheeks all day? I dare you.
2 comments:
Where did her Michelin Man arms go?? She needs more mac and cheese.
I love it!! I could just kiss them all day too!!
Post a Comment